Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Countdown!

1 WEEK TILL NEW PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY SHOP!!!!

I've accumulated a shit load of recycled upholstery fabric and I fell in love! I'm currently working on a line of bags/purses and shoes. The bags will be up on Monday. I'm not ready to post them yet..that must wait till we return from the city :) I'm hoping to get at least one pattern for shoes made this week but I'm thinking the shoes might have to wait another week.

So, since receiving orders for certain things, and sitting down and working with my current product list, I've found that there are some things I just don't have the motivation to make. Because of this lack of motivation, I don't feel like I can happily sell these products so they will be removed.. and eventually I will make a tutorial for them.

Tomorrow, my mother and I are organizing my favorite thrift shop: My Grandmother's Closet! I'm quite excited as gramma has an abundance of clothing (vintage and not-so-much) that has been around for quite sometime, that has needed to be gone through for about as long! So she gets a closet re-haul and mom and I get to find treasures! :D So, there will be many more refashions to come, as well as more items to my shop. Yay!

Anyways, I'm up later than I would like to be.
Night all!
-e.


PS...By the way, if you are reading this, be sure to Follow my blog by clicking the button in the "loyal minions" section on the right hand side!
Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment