Tuesday, June 28, 2011

good morning

Baby is still sleeping (Thank jeebus!!) so i havent even gotten out of bed yet :)

Last night was a pretty good night. Hubs and I did a favor for my aunt, then came home and he made a delicious vegan spaghetti, with enough left over for lunch today and another meal into the freezer. While he was working away on that, I made a batch of laundry detergent!

and guess what!?

I even took enough pics to make a tutorial..finally! I know there are tons of tutorials on making this out there, but I'm hoping to write up a pdf download on green/frugal cleaning full of tutorials on making cleaners and other great stuff...plus benefits--on cost, for you and the environment. It's been on the back burner of my to do list for a while now.

So the plans for today are as followed:
-Make coffee; I need my coffee, it's pretty much the only thing that I couldn't give up this (and my last) pregnancy. I cut back... A LOT.. down to 1-2 cups/day and i always keep track of other caffeinated things I indulge in. Hallie came out fine, and I'm able to drink coffee while breastfeeding her so I see it as a benefit for both of us! :) coffee makes for a happy mama...
-make breakfast; this will probably involve peanut butter and banana toast and some cheerios for the wee one. She loves PB :)
-start catching up on laundry; you know since I have 5 months worth of detergent now (i just realized i'm probably going to have my baby before this batch is through!)
-work on my dress refashion
-start editing photos and writing my tutorial
-make a super cute something for miss H. and refashion a super cute something for moi
-When M. is home I have an order to finish.. I can't quite finish it with baby in tow as it involves a lot of hot ironing and she is intrigued by EVERYTHING i do. (Will write a post about her soon to be little sewing area)
-and play with my babes! :)
-probably go for a walk to my gramma's to hang out a bit and call and try to book my 3d ultrasound again.. they didn't answer yesterday and never called me back.. but they told me to call and book my appointment instead of email...at least they responded to my email! >.<

woah... busy day! Sounds good to me.. at least I'm getting a post in before any of this starts! it usually takes me all day!

now to surf the web till my sleeping beauty wakes up so I can be less inclined to waste time during the day...and hopefully my neighbors disgusting smokers cough doesn't wake her!

cheers,
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment