Monday, June 13, 2011

rainy day

Hi there! I am now comfortable enough with my blog to actually start writing again :D.

I would like to start off by saying I dont know how you work at home mamas with young kids run such amazing blogs! Where do you find the time??

So today my lovely friend (and doula) ML is coming by to pick up H. to bring her out for a while so I can give our apartment some serious rehab.

Our biggest issue: We are TOO BIG for this small space. Both M and I are trying to work from home (M mostly just needs an office..and somewhere he can widdle and do art work and make shpit in his own time..that currently is everywhere he can put something down and sit his but)...I have converted our already small dining area into my sewing/work area that happens to have a table we can eat dinner at..and maybe even have guests over once in a while with out having to rearrange.

Our laundry/utility room is FULLER THAN FULL! I mean the shelves are loaded with tools and fabric bits..not only that but its also the cats room with a cat tree and litter box as well as a massive pile of laundry that just never seems to stop growing. I think it might actually pick itself up and leave one of these days.

Our really tiny hall is currently loaded with stuff that should be down in storage or in the hall closet. The hall closet, however is out of commission till hubsy re-drywalls it at the request of our landlord. Its been sitting like this for two weeks.. >.<

todays mission: Laundry! I need to organize it all into categories then wash it so its easier to put away (another issue we have). Then I am going through every piece of clothing I own and figuring out what I still wear, what i still feel comfortable wearing, and what actually fits me. (which is an issue with a belly) then i will put away all the clothes I wish to wear when I am skinny again, and put the rest in a donate pile.

*I'm currently in the process of planning a clothing/recipe swap party so most of these clothes will go in a box for that :)*

Other items on today's mission plan: Dishes (ugh) and taking off H.'s closet doors (that SHOULD go down in storage..when the closet thing happens.. but will probably hide behind our couch with the crib that will be going down there too).

First things first though. I'm going to be a *bad mama* and drink my coffee and wake up a bit before a start my day. ML just left with H and now I'm off to the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment