Thursday, June 16, 2011

Etsy!

www.madeby3.etsy.com

the shop itself is still a work in progress, but i've already sold three items within 24 hours of the shop being up! yay!

For now.. at least till the end of summer, the shop will be primarily just a place for reserved orders. Either requests from Facebook, or from this blog; if someone wants something, email me (madeby-e@live.ca) and request your item, then I will post the item on etsy so you can pay, and get a receipt. If you live out of town, shipping will be worked out when you pay.

I'm not quite ready for the shop to be national yet. I have to sell a bit first and start buying some more materials so i can be ready for what ever people want.

I'm so excited about this! finally getting this thing going after talking about it, and working on different ideas for the past year.

I can't wait to open my next shop with all my dresses :D Once my dear Judy is here I'm starting to build all the dresses I have the fabric to make... I just keep putting them off.

Things to come this week:

  • Kimono Slippers for mama and babe!
  • hand painted, upcycled baby baseball tee
  • I have three orders to complete :)
  • Hopefully start some dresses as well
Keepin' busy!! :D

love, -e.

No comments:

Post a Comment